Celebrate Spring and National Empanada Day (April 8th) with wine tasting and TWO food trucks to choose from! Enjoy handcrafted empanadas by Che’s Urban Eats and one-of-a-kind tacos by Masa Guiseria! Double YUM!
Live music by: The DTs (1-3pm). Lively, social, and very entertaining acoustic guitars and vocals. From Sinatra, Elvis, and Johnny Cash to Maroon 5 and Toby Keith. The DT’s have songs from every decade for the past 60 years.Country, Rock, and mellow easy listening music.
– No tickets or reservations required. First come, first served.
– Wine tastings are $10 per person for a flight of 6 wines
(tasting fee is waived with the purchase of a bottle of wine)
– All forms of payments are accepted in the Matchbook tasting room
– Please check out: https://www.chesurbaneats.com/menu/ and http://www.masasac.com/menu for
menu and pricing information
– Please no outside food or beverages on food truck event days
– We love animals but please no pets on event days
11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Matchbook Wine Company
As a Yolo County business partner, we value your feedback. Sign-up to receive up to date news on Yolo County partnerships and how you can stay involved.Sign Up