State guidelines have just granted us permission to welcome you to Capay Valley Lavender in person (with proper protections, of course)! Starting Friday, May 29th, we will open for three days to share the beauty of our 5-acre of farm, now in full bloom and at its most fragrant.
Join us Friday, May 29th, Saturday the 30th, or Sunday the 31st from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. to stroll the paths, refresh your spirit with the stunning view – even cut a bouquet of your own. Our friends’ favorite items will also be available in the farm Shop. Each $5 admission receives a pretty sachet as our welcome gift.
As you plan your visit:
• Choose farm-comfortable shoes; consider wearing sunscreen and a hat.
• Bring scissors to cut your bouquet – $10 each
• Why not bring a picnic lunch or supper?
Our healthy practices support your safety and that of our team.
• All guests must wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
• Our team will clean and sanitize surfaces frequently during the event.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning cloths will be available throughout the farm.
• Gloved/masked team members in our Shop will package your purchases. (Obtain an order form at the Welcome tent.)
For friends with mobility concerns: We have an alternate drop off/pick up entrance. Just inquire at the Welcome tent.
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Capay Valley Lavender
If you’d like a brochure mailed to you, request a brochure below.Request a brochure
From charming B&Bs and inns to larger hotels, there's something for everyone in Yolo County. See our latest lodging offers to plan your next getaway. BOOK NOW