We’re kicking off our first evening of Summer Sunset Hours in Kentucky Derby style! Optional (but so much fun!) – don your derby hats, boas and bow ties. Featured food trucks: 808 Street Grindz (Hawaiian Fusion) & Pollo Inferno (Peruvian Style Grilled Meats). Wine tasting flights and bottles available for purchase!
Live music by The Bottom Dwellers Band – playing original songs ranging from gritty country to sweet folk ballads. You don’t want to miss this! 🎧Listen to their tunes here: https://bottomdwellersmusic.com/music/
The Matchbook Wine Company Tasting Room is renowned for epic sunsets. All summer long, tasting room hours are extended so guests can enjoy the view! Summer Sunset Hours are Friday & Saturday evenings from 11am-8:30pm. Running Saturday, 5/2 through Friday, 9/25.
– No tickets or reservations required. First come, first served.
– Wine tastings are $10 per person for a flight of 6 wines
(tasting fee is waived with the purchase of a bottle of wine)
– All forms of payments are accepted in the Matchbook tasting room
– Please check out: https://www.polloinferno.com/menus or https://www.zmenu.com/808-street-grindz-vacaville-online-menu/ for menu and pricing information
– Please no outside food or beverages on food truck event days
– We love animals but please no pets on event days
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Matchbook Wine Company
As a Yolo County business partner, we value your feedback. Sign-up to receive up to date news on Yolo County partnerships and how you can stay involved.Sign Up