We’re kicking off Taste of Yolo Restaurant Week January 22nd – 28th! Restaurant Week is your opportunity to sample some of the very best cuisine that our leading chefs have to offer. During the week of of January 22nd-28th, each of our participating restaurants will be featuring a signature dish highlighting the freshest locally-sourced ingredients. Yolo County farms and ranches are famous for their outstanding quality, and that truth shines brightly on every special plate of food you order. So take a look at the farm-to-table dishes our restaurants have to offer and enjoy the remarkable cuisine of Yolo County. Eat where it grows!
Buckhorn Steakhouse | 2 Main Street, in Winters
- Lamb chops, grilled polenta with aged jack cheese, Del Rio Farms bloomsdale spinach, Turkovich Family Wine zinfandel mushroom sauce with premier mushrooms
Preserve Public House | 200 Railroad Ave, in Winters
- Apple cider brined Niman Ranch pork chop with maple caramel sauce served over roasted sun choke puree and pork fat fingerling potatoes
Putah Creek Cafe | 1 Main Street, in Winters
- Osso Bucco for Two: Locally sourced Yolo veal shank braised with La Fierme Soleil extra virgin olive oil, Matchbook chardonnay and local mandarin oranges. Served with roasted cream potatoes and sauteed greens from the Putah Creek Cafe garden
Park Winters | 27850 County Rd. 26, in Winters
- Pre-fix five course menu. Click here to make reservations.
Mojo’s / Kitchen 428, 428 1st Street, in Woodland
- Sacramento grilled sturgeon, Capay Organic roasted rainbow carrots and sauteed swiss chard, and dragon gourmet oyster mushrooms beurre blanc.
Father Paddy’s | 435 Main Street, in Woodland
- Local lamb loin chops with Buckeye Creek blueberry balsamic reduction, celery root gratin, seasonal vegetable of the day from Capay Organic featuring Frantoio EVO from Buckeye Creek.
- Dessert: Irish Toddy inspired parfait of local meyer lemon cake and a Tullamore DEW and local honey mousse
Morgan’s on Main | 614 Main Street, in Woodland
- Braised boneless beef short ribs, over roasted marble potatoes, honey glazed parsnips from Del Rio Farms, turnips and rainbow baby carrots from Capay Organic
Maria’s Cantina | 306 6th Street, in Woodland
- Cochinita Pibil: Roasted pork with an achiote glaze over poblano jicama slaw with cilantro vinaigrette, garnished with picked red onions and micro cilantro
Savory Cafe | 722 A Main Street, in Woodland
- Grilled 10 ounce New York steak with brown butter sauce, Riverdog Farm frites, Del Rio Botanical greens and citrus vinaigrette
- Chicken piccata with garlic mashed potatoes and Riverdog bloomsdale heirloom spinach and roasted Nantes carrots
- Fresh veggie pasta with brussel sprouts, roasted butternut squash, pomegranate seeds, pecorino cheese and aged balsamic
Seka Hills | 19326 County Rd, 78, in Brooks
- Seka Hills honey glazed red & golden beets, roasted squash salad with mixed Capay greens, goat cheese, Seka Hills honey drizzle, sugar spice walnuts & Seka Hills fig balsamic vinaigrette
- Tossed baby kale salad with lemon, Parmesan and crispy Seka Hills roasted chickpeas
Seasons Restaurant & Bar | 102 F Street, in Davis
- Pickled Golden Beet Salad – braised french green lentils, frisee, toasted almonds, J. Marching shaved fennel, Capay Valley watermelon radish, Sparrow Lane zinfandel vinaigrette, Kendall Farms creme fraiche
Hot Italian | 500 1st Street, in Davis
- Fiori Pizza with prosciutto parma, mushrooms, arugula drizzled with Bariani Truffle Oil from Zamora. Pair it with Bike Dog Voguish Pale Ale
- Muti vegan pizza with local roasted vegetables featuring lacinto kale from Fiery Ginger Farm in Davis. Pair it with Sudwerk Marzen
- Murino pears, gorgonzola dolce cheese and local honey. Pair it with Hemly Pear Cider from Clarksburg
Steady Eddy’s Coffee House | 5 East Main Street, in Winters
- Spicy chicken wrap
For more info on Taste of Yolo Restaurant Week visit our landing page here.