Join us this summer for the sunflower bloom! We’re offering a special weekend package that includes a one-of-a-kind sunflower experience! Take a driving tour from Woodland’s historic downtown through the sunflower fields of Capay Valley. Space is limited and these scenic tours are only available June 30th and July 14th 2018.
- Dinner at a participating downtown Woodland restaurant on Friday night
- Sleep in comfort just down the road from Woodland’s historic downtown in AAA 3-diamond hotel
- Enjoy a free picnic brunch on a private sunflower farm
- Take a private farm tour
- Enjoy a free 1-hour photography workshop with professional photographer Farrell Scott
- Buy a delicious handmade pie from Manas Ranch (voted Best Peaches in the West by Sunset Magazine) and grab a bottle of wine from one of Yolo County’s exceptional wineries
- Take a scenic drive to a Capay Valley flower farm to pick your own bouquet
More good news! If you choose to extend your stay through Saturday night you’ll get a complementary Sunday brunch at one of Downtown Woodland’s foodie hot spots!
Looking for fun things to do on Sunday…
Explore the foodie culture in Downtown Woodland! Must see hot spots are:
- Savory Cafe (a true farm to table staple)
- Kitchen 428/Mojo’s (amazing drink vibes)
- Father Paddy’s Irish Public House (ask to see the Whiskey Vault)
- Las Brasas (best tacos in town)
- Morgan’s on Main (steak dinner heaven)
Stroll through the one-of-a-kind shops in downtown, including A Well Stocked Home, Serendipity, haven a boutique and more!
To learn more about all Woodland has to offer check out Visit Woodland.
Explore our site for more fun things to do!